HealthGamePlan-Mobilizing Wellness

The Health Game Plan bionic coaching assistant helps providers automate health coaching to enhance the physical and mental well-being of their populations . We use mobile technology to standardize the coaching process and empower providers to coach their populations using automation so that patients and caregivers know how to reduce the risk for expensive hospitalizations or nursing home placements.

HealthGamePlan-NEW Provider Toolkit

Less then 20% of human health is determined by genetics and the other 80% is made up of behavior and other factors. It is this 80% that providers will need to leverage in order to improve cost-effective population health in between acute episodes of care. To do this, providers will need to have tools beyond costly medications and procedures. The HealthGamePlan platform is a NEW tool that helps:

  • Easily collect risk data in real time
  • Analyze data to risk stratify populations
  • Communicate with patients about how to reduce risks
  • Prescribe a personalized wellness plan for each patient at risk
  • Reward patients for healthy living and for specific health outcomes
  • Empower the provider "head coach" with the ability to prescribe the "plays" and reward the outcomes
  • Collect data from smart devices for health coaching management within a secure online portal

Differentiate Your Organization as a Wellness Leader

HealthGamePlan self-management support platform helps healthcare systems to:

  • Immediately take the lead in prevention & wellness
  • Attract new patients who seek out cutting edge prevention & wellness
  • Improve population health at a reduced cost
  • Build brand loyalty
  • Connect current wellness offerings throughout the system
  • Attract new partners who value outcomes through lower cost prevention & wellness
  • Connect with experienced physicians who are leaders in prevention and wellness delivery

If you are interested in provider-led wellness prescription and rewards:

Contact us at team@wellnome.com or call us at 609-922-4700.

Our population health approach:

  • Reduces the onset of diabetes by 71%
  • Reverses pre-diabetes
  • Reverses coronary heart disease
  • Reverses risk factors for coronary heart disease
  • Reverses symptoms of early Alzheimer’s disease
  • Decreases the risk of cancer by 40%
  • Decreases hospital re-admissions for CHF
  • Decreases hospital re-admissions for COPD
  • Decreases hospital re-admissions for astIma
  • Decreases diabetic complications
  • Improves depression and anxiety
  • Reduces chronic pain
  • Reduces frailty in the elderly
  • Reduces falls in the elderly
  • Improves quality of life
  • Improves productivity at work
  • Decreases healthcare costs